1. Mekanisasi is published twice a year in April and October
2. The submitted manuscript must be in the field of Agricultural Mechanical Engineering
3. The manuscript has not been published and/or is being processed for publication in another journal. All articles will be peer-reviewed.
4. The manuscript is written in Bahasa or English
5. The manuscript is typed using MS WORD with a white background and paper size A4 (210 mm x 297 mm)
6. The manuscript is submitted from the submission panel
7. The manuscript contains the following parts:
Title: The title must be brief but clearly describe the content of the article. The author's name and affiliation are written below the title as well as the email address of the first author.
Abstract: The abstract is written in Bahasa and English with a maximum length of 250 words describing the purpose, method, and results of the report.
Keywords: maximum of 5 words in Bahasa and English.
Introduction: The introduction contains backgrounds, problems, literature study, and outcomes.
Method: This section describes the steps of conducting the research model used and any information by which a study’s validity is judged.
Results and Discussion: present and discuss the research results, respectively.
Conclusion: presents the outcome of the work by interpreting the findings at a higher level of abstraction than the Discussion and by relating these findings to the motivation stated in the Introduction
To help authors prepare the manuscript for submission, we provide an article template.
8. The editorial board has the right to send the manuscript back to the author for revision in accordance with the advice of the reviewers or to reject the manuscript.
9. Prior to the final decision, reviewed papers are screened using Turnitin to avoid plagiarism.